Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Family Picutres...

I decided that Brock and I needed updated pictures, we took my brother-in-law with us to help take them...we were laughing so hard because I was giving him strict instructions on how to hold the camera, when to zoom and when not to- its safe to say he thinks I'm crazy! I think he did a pretty good job. Lots turned out but I thought I better not overwhelm you with lots of pictures of us! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!






4 comments:

Jennifer said...

These pictures are darling! It was good to get your christmas card in the mail. Hope you're doing well. You are absoultely gorgeous! Merry Christmas!
Jen

jodi said...

Your pics look great--- I love the snow in the back ground, hope you guys have a wonderful holiday!

Natalie Kay said...

So cute! You and Brock look so happy together! Hope you two have a merry Christmas!

Whitney Parry said...

I love these pics!!! You guys are freaking cute..as always:) PS..he did a good job taking them!:) haha