I got this from a friend's blog and thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Memories, like the corner of my mind...
Posted by
Arin
at
1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
This is such a fun post! I love seeing what everyone has put! I can remember sleep overs at your house. I thought you had the coolest house ever and your mom was always so care free. One of my favorites is going boating on the lake, it was so much fun!
Oh yeah-sleepovers at your house, boating on utah lake! So fun! Sitting next to eachother in Mrs. A's desktop publishing class!
Arin- I remember coming to your wedding when Jared and I were just starting to date and waiting FOREVER in your line to come talk to you guys...I obviously had no clue how big a Bateman wedding could be!
I remember you teaching me how to drive your car and how we would always drive around everywhere. Remember when you licked my eye? I told my mom about that not too long ago and it really grossed her out!!!
I remember the two of us thought we could sew a quilt with a pattern we made ourselves. Hey it all worked out in the end. I could definately leave way more memories but we would just be embarassed when people read them.
I have thousands of memories with all of us, but that list is to long. haha we all know that sunday dinners are unforgetable fun there is always something going on to laugh at. but i think my favorite memory with you is my bidals when you brought out the scarf and gloves. they are my favorite pics, although i though you were CRAZY till i saw how awesome they turned out. thank you for all you do for Tyler and I.
Arin, I remember going T.P.ing with Halee, A LOT. Your Mom being the best Young Womens leader. Driving you to high school, and you coming out in your hot rollers saying you needed five more minutes, A LOT.
Like jen and val I remember the sleepovers and having math class with you and brock. I remember Brock kissing you in the halls at school just to gross all of us out. How funny! And I remember waxing all of your guys eyebrows and everyone getting so scared before I would pull it off.
So my favorite memory about you is when we were tiny and we collected all of those gross orange lady bugs off the weeds near our house... and we were so proud of ourselves! ahh to be little and find excitement in small things!
Arin! I love your guts! I just stumbled on your blog from another. Wat is going on? We need to go to lunch or something. How is Halee? Do you know how I can get in contact with her? Just click my name and it will take you to my blog.
Congrats on being pregnant!
Okay so I have some pretty crazy memories with you miss Arin, but I won't share them all (ha ha).
So the best one would have to be when you, me Halee, and Jody went through the car wash in the back of your truck. that was such a blast! I still tell people about it.
Arin-I stumbled across your blog, Congrats on having a little boy!
Stacee Herbert
Post a Comment