I know that I probably sound like a broken record but...I am SO behind on blogging! So I decided that I have to do a slide-show this time because there are too many pictures. So, the slide show is of all the things that have been happening in our lives over the last month! Cade turned six months...and I can't believe it!! He now eats food and LOVES, let me say it one more time, LOVES IT!! I took some pictures of him at six months. We celebrated Easter and it was great..it is so fun to have kids for holidays!! And finally, we went to St. George with the Bateman family. I feel bad cause I don't have a ton of pictures of the trip but we got a few at the splash park and Zion! Our lives have been crazy but thats the way we like it because it never seems to change!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



4 comments:
oh he's so cute!!! Thanks for the update! They grow up so fast!!! Love his Easter pics!
So cute! You are turning into quite the photographer too! I can't believe how big he is! Where does the time go, you are right!
I also like tan girl vs while boy "holding" hands.
All of those pictures are adorable, I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so handsome...
Post a Comment