So I have promised some of our peeps that can't come see our new house because they are off in far distant lands, that I would post some pics of it. We are loving our new house. We learned alot in building our home, but for the most part it was a good experience and we love the end result!
Its crazy that your house goes from this:
To this....
And FINALLY to this....
And if moving and trying to get settled isn't enough we decided that we would get a new puppy! Brock has wanted a pup for a while so he was really excited...I can't say that I was but now that we have him...we all love him. He is a good puppy and he and Cade get along really well...the first things that Cade asks for when he gets up in the morning is Boston (or as Cade says it BaBa or Bostie)...craziness at the Bateman household!
Yes, Cade would sleep and eat with Boston everyday if we would let him...parents always ruin all the fun!!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Updates....
Posted by
Arin
at
8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
your house is so cute! love the front door! I bet you are so glad to be in! And Cade and the puppy.... so cute!
So cute Arin! I wanna come and play!
I LOVE your new house. I bet you're so happy it's finally done. That will be us in teh next year. We're saving and hopefully will buy by the end of the year.
I'm glad you're back into the technology age and you can communicate. I hope I can be done working soon so we can come back over for another play date! I hope you're feeling better. Your mom said you were so sick on your birthday, that sucks. How did the mink sale go for them in Seattle?
Oh that totally makes me want a puppy, he is almost as cute as your little man! I can't believe I still have not seen your house, I am a total slacker!
Post a Comment