Thursday, January 31, 2008

YUMMY!

Brock and I got to watch my niece last night and talk about entertaining! We, as you can see, had spaghetti for dinner. She is really big into feeding herself so we stripped her down and let her go at it...SHE LOVED IT! I couldn't resist, I had to post these!
She kept feeding Brock her bread...but first she dipped it in her water for him (YUM!)


Don't these pictures just make you want to go have a big bowl of spaghetti! Too CUTE!

4 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

It totally makes me want to eat one..especially with no shirt and rubbing it all over my face!!! I wish I could do that!:) haha Oh to be a kid again!

The Dumas Family said...

Hi Arin & Brock! I'm glad I can keep an eye on you guys. Your pictures are very nice - you do a wonderful job.

Jennifer said...

Hey-nice to finally hear from you. I feel like you haven't been getting my comments or emails. You and Brock look great. Hope you're doing well.

Mandy said...

Wow Arin! You're getting really good at this whole picture thing! I love this one! And I love, love, love the one you did of Rylee in the cup on Lynly's blog. By the way, Lynly turned me on to your blog...here's ours:

www.thepughrefuge.blogspot.com