Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday...to me??

So ya, it was my birthday on Tuesday...the BIG 25!! My husband of course, spoiled me..he is letting me re-do my bedroom..YEAH! I got a new bedspread, pillows, decorations..you name it! I also got movies, and some money...MEXICO HERE WE COME! One of the best gifts, my sister and brother-in-law gave me some crazy, fun socks...weird I know...but it is something that I wanted, thanks guys! Thanks to everybody that helped me celebrate!


Isn't he handsome!

Halee is going to probably kill me for putting this on my blog but isn't she the cutest little mommy-to-be! I love her to death, she is such a great friend!

5 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

I can't even believe we're 25 this year!!! crazy isn't it!! way cute pics!!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Looks like one wild party. Sorry we missed it you know how Rylee and I love the costco cake good thing her birthday is in a month. Oh crap that means I better get on the stick and start planning something.

jodi said...

Happy 25th birthday- it seems so old but i'm almost there. I hope you had a great day!

Ford Fam said...

Hope you had a good birthday! I did think of you on your birthday, I had it on my calendar, but was a little preoccupied. Looks like you had fun though, have fun in Mexico!

The Dumas Family said...

I am so sorry I forgot your birthday! I hope it was wonderful. I am such a bad friend. I am so sorry - I hope you can forgive me.