I got tagged by Whitney...these are actually really fun and I love seeing what other people say!
10 Years Ago...
Brock and I were actually talking about this the other night. 10 years ago I was 15, in the 9th grade at Lehi Jr. Pretty sure around this exact time 10 years ago we were getting so excited for the big "9th grade night dance!" Oh, the good old days!
5 things that are on my list to do tomorrow...
1) Saturday...SLEEP IN!, oh just kidding I can't!
2) Taking a concealed weapons class...SCARY
3) Help Brock prepared his lesson for church
4) Finish getting by bedroom back together
5) Dinner with Derek and Halee
What would I do if I became a billionaire....
Pay off all debts...that is for sure! Get my dream home! Money in the bank for college and missions! And the rest for TRAVEL!
5 jobs that I have had...
Helping on the family farm
Scorekeeper at Jr. Jazz and City League Baseball Games
Lehi City Library
and now Lehi Fire Department
5 things people don't know about me...
1) I LOVE TO IRON, crazy I know...thanks to my Grandma...I LOVE IT!
2) I HATE HOT DOGS, I hate the smell, the taste...everything about them!
3) I have a blogging obsession, its bad but I love seeing how you are all doing!
4) I LOVE DIET COKE..I'm trying to get off the juice..pretty hard some days!
5) I have a shoe OBSESSION! Brock says for every new pair I get I have to take one pair to the DI...doesn't always happen!
Thanks for tagging me Whit...now I tag...Jodi, Lynly, Lindsey, Raelynn, Ky and all the people Whitney tagged! Its fun..do it!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Tagged!!
Posted by
Arin
at
7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So I did my tag but you probably didn't have time to read it today because I know you were super busy at work. Ha Ha Ha Call me tomorrow I have a few favors to ask of you.
That was so fun seeing your family today at Cafe Rio. Sorry I couldn't talk to you more as I am a bad mother and left baby #1 in the car. Please don't call the cops on me!!! :0) Now that Grayden is feeling better I'll call you and have you guys over for dinner. Have a good weekend! P.S. I really like your hair short. It looks really cute! (Thanks for tagging me too).
Post a Comment