Friday, March 7, 2008

My Best Friend!

I took these maternity pictures for my bestest friend Halee who is having her baby approx April 6th...CRAZY! Tons turned out but I promised no naked belly pictures on the blog...even though they are some of my favs!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so cute. you did great. i love the one with derek.

The Watsons said...

I love these pictures! I wish I would have done some while I was pregnant. Will you please email me and tell me where you got your background for your blog and how you set it up. I want to change mine but dont know where to go.
Holly

jodi said...

These pictures are darling- she is totally glowing and looking darling pregnant!

Whitney Parry said...

She is so cute and looks so excited! YOu freakin rock at photography.. I can't wait to find an excuse to get some pics taken. Actually, I want to do College Grad ones in the fall.. hum.. i'll keep ya posted!:)

knz said...

Hey Arin its Kenzie, i didnt know you had a blog spot so i was excited when i found out you had one, to keep in touch. Your pictures are so cute! You do such a great job.. I was so excited to hear the good news. Im so happy for you! Thats so exciting and its right around my birthday maybe you'll have it on the 2nd :) So you'll find out what it is soon? Do you have any favorite baby names picked out? Well have a good day, keep me updated! Kenz!