Friday, March 14, 2008

Pretty Exciting News....


So it's official...Brock and I are going to have a BABY!!! I can't even believe it, it has finally happened. The little one is expected on October 11, 2008. We went to the doctor yesterday and had my first ultrasound...it was so exciting, sorry the picture isn't the best...my scanner is not working so its a picture of a picture! We told our families last night and everyone seems very excited, we are THRILLED!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being an aunt, it is great. I can't wait to be an aunt to your baby, I bet it will be soo adorable. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your lives. I am so happy for you guys. you will be GREAT!!!! I can't wait to see the new addition to the family!!!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I am so glad that your blog is going to turn into a brag page for your baby just like mine. I promise you will post a lot more when you have a little one to write about and all the fun things they do. Oh and play dates we are going to have to limit ourselves to only go to lunch a few times a week or we will be out of control. What am I talking about we are out of control already. Can you just imagine the sales at Old NAvy when we are both buying stuff watch out world here we come.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!!!! That is such exciting news! I have to admit it-I was a little suspicious! It is such a fun time-unless you are sick???? Anyway-congrats!

The Watsons said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two! It is so much fun being parents! Keep us posted on everything.

Ford Fam said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You guys are going to love it, be ready for a emotional roller coaster (that goes for pregnacy and the baby!) Congrats again, hope everything goes well and you feel well!

jodi said...

We are so happy for you- you will both be amazing parents, and if you need practice before the little one comes just let us know! I hope you are feeling okay and just remember the 2nd trimester is much better!

The Dumas Family said...

HOLY COW! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well. I'll call you later to get all the details. Let me know if you need anything! YAY!!!!

Mandy said...

We are so, so, soooo excited for you two! I missed talking to you at church yesterday- I wanted to tell you congratulations! You guys will be the best parents!

Natalie Kay said...

Congrats Arin! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to hear all the pregnancy stories. :)

Whitney Parry said...

oh yeah!!! I'm so excited for you and Brock! It's about time huh!!! I can't wait for a little Brock or Arin to be running around.. I'm sure you can't wait either!! Congrats again!

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

Arin- AAAHHH! I'm so excited for you! I haven't been on the blogs forever and I'm so behind on the news! I can't wait, you and Brock will be great parents! Talk to you soon!