My sister-in-law works up at the University of Utah hospital and she let us come up for a 3-D ultrasound of our baby! It was so COOL! To be able to see so much was amazing. He was really close to my placenta so some of the pictures were hard to see but we still got some good ones.
This one is just a normal 2-D ultrasound...it lets you see how close he really was to my placenta.
And here we have the 3-D picture...isn't it amazing what you can see. Ya, I am pretty sure that it is a good thing that I am giving birth to this child because he looks EXACTLY like his daddy...I think its the nose and the way he holds his lips!!
Thanks Nin for letting us come up to see our cute baby...it was so much fun and so exciting.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Let the Pictures BEGIN!
Posted by
Arin
at
8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Definately Brock's look-a-like, very cool. When are you due anyway?
He is going to be the cutest boy EVER!! I am so EXCITED only 7 1/2 weeks and we will get to see him.
First off i didnt know you were having a boy! Yaaaay that's awesome!I'm so excited for you two! What a cool thing to get done, i want that when im prego! (in 10 years.)
Holy cow! That is exactly what I was going to say....he looks just like Brock 'cause of his mouth! AWESOME! Can't wait!
holy cow, those pics are so cool, I can't wait to see him in real life! Hope all is going well.
Oh Arin, so sweet! Are you guys ready or what!?
I hope this is a sign of things to come that once you can take pictures of him you will be a posting fanatic like me and plaster your baby all over your blog that is what you have them for right?
Looks cute! Can't wait to see him when he's not swimming in water...
That is so great you are having a boy!! They are so fun - you're going to love it!
Post a Comment