Friday, September 26, 2008

My Cute Husband Tag....

1. Where did you meet your husband? Gotta love math class your junior year!

2. How long did you date before you married? Well be dated a long time...about 4 years.

3. How long have you been married? Just celebrated the big number FIVE!

4. What does he do that surprises you? Brock like to surprise me in many ways, I love nothing more then flower on a random day...he's good at that.

5. What is his favorite feature? Probably his eyes or smile.

6. What is his favorite quality? Hands down..his personality!

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Oh where do we begin..there are too many to list and too many to try to explain.

8. What is his favorite food? Overall I would say Italian food!

9. What is his favorite sport? Hunting...duh!

10. When & where was your first kiss? My back porch...so romantic!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything together...we like being with each other, even if its just sitting at home.

12. Do you have any children? Not yet...but real SOON!

13. Does he have any hidden talents? Not really...he's a pretty open person.

14. How old is he? 25 SOON to be 26!

15. Who said I love you first? This is bad...I don't remember...I know we both felt the same way though.

16. What is his favorite music? OLD country...like 107.5 stuff...UNLESS he is upset...then he likes the hard stuff. How do you go from one extreme to the other??

17. What do you admire most about him? He is always wanting to please me...always asking my opinion (even if he doesn't like it!) He is good to tell me everything and to make sure I am okey with it!

18. What is his favorite color? Blue or yellow

19. Will he read this? If I tell him to!

20. Who do you tag? I tag Lynly, Raelynn, Holly, Val oh...EVERYONE on my list!

2 comments:

jodi said...

I loved this tag- especially because I was around when all of the romance started to unfold- I can't believe that we have already both been married 5 years, time flies...

Kellybean said...

Hey Arin, we made our blog private so send me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.
kellycrunner@hotmail.com