Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally...AN UPDATE!

So I am getting internet at my house tomorrow...that means that I can FINALLY update our blog...STAY TUNED....I AM SO EXCITED!!

7 comments:

The Watsons said...

Yay, I've been waiting! I saw Brock the other night, he said you're doing good! I can't wait to see you at the Christmas Party! I need your email address so I can invite me to my blog!

The Watsons said...

I meant YOU to my blog!

Whitney Parry said...

Finally.. hey do you have a new email address??

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

Yay- I'm so excited, you better have tons and tons of pictures of your new babe!

leslie jo said...

Arin it was good to see you at the mall the other day. Cade is a doll I just hope and wish he doesn't turn out to be the Cade I know.. ie my lil bro. EHEHE SO exciting being a mother good luck.

Mandy said...

I am SO excited too! I loved getting to see Cade at Thanksgiving! He is soooooo cute and I think he looks a lot like you. Everyone calls him Brock Jr., but I see a ton of you in him!