I know that I am totally lame at getting some pictures of my sweet baby on the blog! Our old Internet was HORRIBLE so I canceled it and got the good stuff so now we will try and keep everyone more updated. There are going to be alot of pics...sorry about that but I have to share. So here are the details....our sweet little boy Cade was born on October 6th! I can't believe that he is almost 2 MONTHS old...CRAZY...where does time go? Anyway, he weighed 6 pounds 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. Getting him here was not horrible or easy for that matter...we are just so happy that he is here. He is FANTASTIC baby! I couldn't ask for better. He is an EXCELLENT sleeper and loves to be loved on. I hope everyone is doing good and I hope you enjoy the pics of my sweet babe! The first three are of him in the night he was born and the last three are taken since he has been home!
ONE proud papa!!!
My dad and brothers holding Cade!
Isn't he HANDSOME!!


Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Our Sweet Baby...
Posted by
Arin
at
12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
So cute! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you at the party! Keep up the updates!
Oh Arin he is soooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time! =)
Well, that is one cute kid. His hair looks red in the last pic...is it? I love red heads...thats why I had two. Oh and blondes, I have one of those too. Congrats, that is one lucky baby.
Oh my goodness - - that is a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! I feel so bad we haven't been by to see him yet! I can't keep the girls healthy enough to be around little munchkins! Congratulations! We have been thinking so much about you - and we are still dying to get our hands on him! Too cute!!!
Oh he is adorable. I hope you bring him to the party, you should. I can't wait to see you guys. Talk to you soon.
Wow I about passed out when I clicked and you had posted pictures- he is so beautiful. You are so lucky that he is a good sleeper- life is much more doable that way! Isn't being a mo the BEST!!!
Geez it's about time I see photos of this little guy! What a cutie! You guys did good!
He looks so cute! I am glad to hear you are all doing well too!! Can't wait to see you!
Ah....He is so cute! I am about to have boy #2. Hey e-mail me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to my blog, we went private.
kellycrunner@hotmail.com
CUTE BABY! Congrats Arin and Brock!
What a cute baby! You are going to love having a boy - they are so much fun!! Congrats!
Finally an update. No more bros coming or going for a while so we may not see you......He really is so cute and you look fabulous!
Post a Comment