The last month has been crazy for us...oh wait, everyday is crazy for us! In just the last few weeks we...blessed Cade, I had a brother leave on a mission and of course..the holidays! Sorry for all the pictures but how do you just post a few?
I LOVE LOVE this beanie on Cade! It was supposed to go in his stocking but we couldn't wait that long...he has been wearing it all winter now!!
Every Christmas Eve we start our night out at the Bateman's for dinner and fun. This year we started a new tradition and decorated gingerbread houses! It was great fun..can't you tell by the look of Brocks hands...bless his heart!
Cade and his Grandpa chillin' in the recliner!!
We end the night at my mom and dad's to open the famous Christmas jammies!! This is Cade and his grandma ready to open their jammies...Cade is totally into it even though he is sleeping!
One handsome boy!!
Cade and his uncle Zach the morning Zach went to the MTC! Zach loves Cade and I am really sure Cade feels the same way!!
Group shot! We love you Zach!!
Sorry there are no pictures of Cades blessing...the pictures are being dumb and I an't get them to upload?? But we have had a great couple of weeks!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Happy New Year to you all!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
The last month in a nutshell...
Posted by
Arin
at
3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh my gosh I want one of those pictures of Cade in his beanie. They are so dang cute.
That is the CUTEST baby boy! It was so fun to see him the other night! You have got to keep putting pictures of him on your blog so we can keep drooling over him!
You should enter those pictures of Cade in a contest!! They are so adorable!! You guys did a great job your little family is so stinkin cute!
Aw... Arin he is so cute!
You really had to be there to get the full effect of the ginger bread house.
Wow you guys have been very busy! I'm glad you had a good holiday though! I love the hat, so cute!
He is so cute, Arin!! Looks like you guys HAVE been busy! Bet it's fun when he's the reason you're "busy."
I can't believe his huge smile. He's Brock's little boy for sure! He is so cute. Cole keeps telling everyone how cute he is. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment