Friday, January 9, 2009

My daddy can't wait...

Brock went out duck hunting today and came home with this...he was more excited to show Cade then he was to show me! Brock can't wait until his "little man" can join him on these outings...he talks about it all the time!


Cade was so interesteds in what his daddy was holding...he wouldn't stop staring at the ducks!


Houston...we might have a problem on our hands! Ever since Cade was about 6 weeks old he as tried with all his might to keep his thumb in his mouth..but hasn't been able to keep it there. Well, theses days its there quite often. I keep putting the binkie in (which he likes) but some how he gets that thumb in there!


These are Cades two favorite chairs...his daddy's recliner and a new love..his bumbo chair! He LOVES them both!


He is getting so big and so fun...we love him so much!!

9 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

Are you sure you don't want to leave him at my house for a few days?!? He is GORGEOUS! I love that you are able to capture that cute little smile on camera now! Do you eat that duck?! Mmmmmmm . . .

The Dumas Family said...

Oh my heck - he is so adorable. I can't get over his big smile - I love it. I hope you're done with work now. Way to go on the duck, B.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I'd like to kiss the person that invented the bumbo. What a cutie boy.

Layne and Natalie said...

Oh you are in really big trouble if Brock is showing him ducks already! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten, enjoy it they grow up so fast!

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

arin he is getting so big and he is so cute. I love that Brock is so excited, its cute to see him as a dad.

Mandy said...

SO CUTE! I bet you're excited you're raising Brock's next little hunting buddy...I bet that's so fun! He's probably thinkin' "What the H are those?!"

Jennifer said...

When did he get so big???? Geez what a little cutie!

Ford Fam said...

He looks so big, he looks a lot like Brock I think too! So much fun, enjoy it while they are little!

Ford Fam said...

Arin, go to google and download Picasa. That is where I did my collage, I just started using it for my pics and it is fabulous!