Friday, February 13, 2009

Yellowstone!

I have been a total blog SLACKER! Its my goal to try and post more than just once a month..who knows if I will succeed or not..its worth a try! Anyway, a few weeks ago my family went to yellowstone snowmobiling with some good family friends. We had such a great time. I was a little worried about taking the baby but he was so great and we had such a fun time! Brock and I have never experienced Yellowstone in the winter..so it was new to us. Its so crazy to be able to ride your snowmobile anywhere..to the store, out to eat or whatever. It was absolutely beautiful up there..tons of snow to play in. We had a great time...here are some pictures to show of our adventures!

Every night we would meet in the lobby for some rip-roaring game playing. I think they wanted to kick us out a few time...we can be a "little loud" sometimes...good times though.


What can I say..we are teaching him early!


Cade and daddy relaxing on the bed. Brocks goatee is Cade's new favorite thing to pull on! I love the closed eyes!


Cade and Dad on the snowmobile..maybe next year!


This is my family...minus Zach. We love you Zach, wish you could be there with us..soon..soon!


Grandpa and Cade. My dad can't wait for Cade to grow-up and be able to do some of these things! Can you say spoiled!

Thanks Mom and Dad, the Harpers, Travis and Karri for such a fun weekend. Until next year!

8 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun. I am trying to remember how I shrunk the collage down. Did you make it in Picasa? I know I made it and then saved it in my pictures and then just uploaded it on my blog. I am not sure, sorry! If I remember I will let you know.

Ford Fam said...

I did do the shrink to fit on the header as well when I put it on the blog. Sorry, hope that helps!

Jennifer said...

Oh man that looks like fun! What a cute little guy you have there! (I mean Cade!)

Layne and Natalie said...

That is so fun - he is getting so big, I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

it looks like you had a lot of fun. and cade always looks bundled out. i love his bear suits.

jodi said...

So fun- I have never been snow mobiling but it looks like you had a blast! Your little man is growing so fast I can't believe it!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I thought we had the most snow anywhere in the world but I guess it could always be deeper.

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

Looks like a blast! Cade is so cute! Did your mom tell you I saw her at Cafe Rio? I love that place!