So we have officially hit a few milestones in our family over the last week! Yep, Cade rolled over for the first time a couple of days ago..when it happened Brock and I looked at each-other like "did that really just happen?" We were shocked..just because Cade HATES being on his belly! So we were so excited to actually have him "want" to roll-over!
The next milestone...a couple of days after the rolling over happened...mom discovered a TOOTH and the second one is very quickly approaching! Yep, my child has officially hit the teething stage of life..and I can't believe it. It made me feel like I don't have a baby anymore. It actually made me a little sad. He is dealing with it relatively well..although we do have our moments!
And the last milestone..not too exciting but yes I did indeed have a birthday. We had a good time..great food at the Texas Roadhouse..followed by WONDERFUL cake from costco (I could eat the whole thing by myself!) I got some great presents...thank you everyone!
Here are some pictures to show some of the crazy "milestones!"
Every-time I look at this picture it makes be laugh out loud!! These two pictures are my attempt at getting a picture of Cade's teeth! Too FUNNY!

I have tried with all my might to get a video of Cade rolling over..but everytime we get the phone out he is more interested in what we are holding then rolling over! So these are some after the event pictures!

The yummy "CAKE!"
My sweet baby and his aunt Amberly enjoying some yummy cake too!
This is Brock, Cade and Koven (my bff Halee's little boy), they both wanted Brock to hold them! Koven gets so excited to see Cade and to give him kisses! Cade loves to watch Koven get around..I think he is getting lessons from him!
So in a nutshell...we have had a pretty eventful week!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
A Few Milestones...
Posted by
Arin
at
12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Teeth already!!!??? Oh man-wait until those molars come in-Sheesh it's all drama! What a cute kiddo!
Didn't you make a deal with him about those teeth hope for your sake he is not a biter. Ry loved all the pictures of Cade.
Yeah! It is kind of sad when they start to hit the milestones, it goes so fast and they are not so little! Happy Late Birthday!!
How much do I have to pay you to let me steal him for a few hours??? He is delicious!!! I can't believe he is old enough to be getting teeth! What an adorable family!
Aweseome! Hope you had a very happy birthday as well!!
Hi Arin - just wanted to say hi and that your baby is darling! So dang cute! Hope you had a Happy Birthday! I missed making you something at the store from my dad... :) - Emily
So Happy Belated Birthday- you think I would remeber these things better and I am sed that I missed the lunch... It was a CRAZY night at work! Maybe we will have to schedule some time without our little ones so that we can catch up!
Cade is so adorable! I'm glad he's taking to the teeth thing easily, that's a relief. Brock looks skinny. I'm so glad you had a great birthday. I'll call you soon so we can have a sweat-party play-date.
Post a Comment