We were beginning to think that this day would never come, but with a few bumps along the way it finally happened and I couldn't be any more proud of Brock!! On Sunday he passed his Journeyman test..what a huge accomplishment for him. He has worked so hard for this and we are all so happy for him. Sunday we had a little surprise party for him with our families..it was great!!
This was right as he was walking into the house..wondering why everyone was there?!?

He is always saying, "When I Journey out I want..." well on his list of things he wants to do is to learn to play golf. Cade and I got him this set of clubs and some lessons so that we can now begin to cross some things off his list! Congrats Babe...we are so proud of you and LOVE you so much, thanks for all you do for our family!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
He did IT!!!
Posted by
Arin
at
9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Tell Brock Congrats! That's so great!
Way to go Brock we are very happy for you!!!!!!
Way to go Brock. You're so SMRT
:0) That was so thoughtful of you to get him so clubs. I hope he enjoys golfing (or not if you don't want him gone every week)
Congratulations Brock that is awesome. Our blog address is poulsenedsc3250.blogspot.com. I know it is an annoying address Becca had to do it for school and she won't change it. -Steve
Congrats to Brock and your family! That is such an awesome accomplishment!
Post a Comment