Last night I told Brock that I wanted to either go to Temple Square or Zoo Lights before there is snow on ground and it is too bitterly cold to take our baby outside. So we decided that we would go to zoo lights...and it was a good choice. It was so much fun and not too cold. If you are looking for some good lights...I would recommend it! I can't wait for next year so that Cade will actually enjoy them and the animals.
This is me and Cade at the front gate of the zoo! Look at those chubby cheeks and double chin...do you think that my baby is getting enough to eat?!?
Cade and his daddy by the Zoo Lights sign!
Cade enjoying a stroll with his dad...all bundled up warm and sleeping!
This is how Cade enjoyed the night...isn't his little bear snow suit so cute!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Zoo Lights...
Posted by
Arin
at
7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I really have to get my hands on that beautiful baby boy! Oh my goodness he is cute! What a fun thing! Here I have three kids and had no idea that they even had lights at the zoo! And why don't you even look like you ever had a baby?! Gorgeous as always!!!
I think we missed our oportunity to go before it was too cold and snowy. BRRRRR looks fun.
That is awesome! I didn't even know they did that. Cade is sooo cute! I love his little "snowsuit" AND his double chins!
He is soooo cute i love his chubby cheeks! I'm glad you guys checked zoo lights out, i have been wondering if its fun! Of course now that its a blizzard it might not be as fun, but thanks for the review on it! see ya sunday at the family party! =)
What a darling boy! I hope you don't mind that I blog hopped to get to yours. I ran into Brock the night you came home from the hospital!! I am so glad you are doing so well, he's sleeping so well, and you look Great! We miss you guys!
He is way cute congrats
Oh I just love it when they start to get chubby cheeks! He just gets cuter and cuter! I have always wanted to go to zoo lights- it looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment