Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Hair Cut!!

We had our sweet friends over for dinner last night and part of the night consisted of giving Cade his first hair cut! He did remarkably well...Halee is awesome with kids though! I can't believe how it makes him look like a little boy...where has my baby gone?





ONE HANDSOME BOY!! THANKS HAY HAY!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he looks so grown up. I love it. It looks good on him.

Rod and Jess said...

When can he come play??? He looks adorable!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Cute hair cut. I just rub my kids hair off easier that way.

jodi said...

Oh he is getting so big! I can't believe how fast the time goes... I am loving my watch, so I am going to call you a day this week!

Kellybean said...

He is so cute! Good job Halee!!!

Brody and Jen said...

Your baby is sooo cute. I love love your family pic at the top of your blog.