Holy crap...where did the summer go? I can't believe that school has started and that we are quickly approaching fall! Once again, I have totally let my blog fall behind, this in-turn means a long post with lots of pictures...consider yourself warned!
Cade is totally loving table foods...as you can see!
Yes, I lost the fight...I had the wonderful priviledge of riding on the float with my star!! He did great..even though he jumped on my lap the entire parade route!
This is the best thing that has happened this summer! Cade finally sleeps in his OWN bed and sleeps the ENTIRE night...hallaluja!! I swore I would never put my baby in bed with me...learned quick...NEVER SAY NEVER!!
We have done alot of boating and fishing this summer. Cade loves it and anyone that knows Cade...knows he loves to drive!! He spent the entire time on the boat..just driving! - Cheap entertainment!
We welcomed the two sweetest little babies to the Bateman family. It is a bad deal because they both make me a "little" baby hungry! Good thing they are close so that I can love on them and give them back!
This is sweet baby Gauge...sorry I don't have a better picture of him!
This is sweet baby Bridger! Cade is so excited to have lots of cousins on the Bateman side! Poor Ry she is quickly getting out numbered!
Loved the 4th of July! We just hung out! Cade loved the fireworks..it was un-eventful but lots of fun!
And finally...I decided to have some "professional" pictures of Cade! These are some of my favorites of the bunch!
That is our summer in a nutshell! Sorry it was so long...remember I warned you! I say I will be better about posting...but no promises when there is a child in the house!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Our Summer...In Review
Posted by
Arin
at
1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Those "professional" pics are so cute of him! Wow what a handsome boy! Who took them?
Summer is so fun sad it is getting over, but looks like Cade definately enjoyed his first summer next summer he will be even busier and more mobile. Hope you have a fence
ya where did the summer go? his pics are cute
I love those pictures. He is so cute. We are so excited to get to see you guys this weekend. We've missed him growing up completely!
What a fun summer, that looks so fun... congrats on getting him sleeping better. all of his pictures are gorgeous, you make darling babies, so let yourself get baby hungry and have another!
It has been a great summer, I am sad it is almost over but at the same time I am glad cause now my little one is here.
Looks like a fun summer! I love the pictures of him, the baby legs are so adorable on him too!!!
He is such a cutie Arin!
I love those pictures! Looks like you guys have had fun!
Post a Comment