Thursday, April 24, 2008

..and finally we know...


"Look everybody...I'M A BOY!!" Our little boy is going to be Bateman through and through...this was the first shot that we got, he wanted us to know that he is a BOY!

These are his cute little hands!

...and his cute little body!

Yesterday we went and took a "sneak peak" at what our baby is going to be...we are so excited to say...IT'S A BOY! Look out baby stores, hear we come!!

11 comments:

Emily Wilde said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting, cant wait for your shower!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so excited for you guys! Boys are always soooo proud! hehe! Boys are so much fun! Congrats!

Mandy said...

That is so awesome! Funny that he gave you such a great shot the very first time!

The Watsons said...

How exciting! He will definitely be all boy growing up in the Bateman family! I'm glad you're doing good, it was fun to talk to your mom! We need to get together this summer and have a big BBQ before the little one comes and your life gets crazier than it already is!

Ford Fam said...

Congrats! I bet you both are so excited, especially Brock. They boys never want to admit it but they are always really excited about a boy! I'm so happy for you guys!

jodi said...

I'm so excited for you guys, it will be so fun to have little ones the same age so they can grow up together...congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!!! You are so right when you say look out stores cause here comes Aunt Raelynn... hahaha CONGRATS!!!!!!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

What are we going to do with a boy good thing they make pedipeds for boys too.

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

yay! I bet Brock is just so excited for a boy and you too. He will have him out hunting before he can walk I am sure. Congrats. Thats so exciting!

Whitney Parry said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Congrats on the little Brock...uuhh oohh you better watch out!:) haha:) Congrats Batemans on your new addition!

The Dumas Family said...

I'm more worried about him being a Beckstead boy through and through HAHAHA! Congratulations! I'm so excited that he's healthy and everything looks good.