Thanks Lynly for being so patient in waiting for your pictures...you gotta love family. I have your CD, just a sneak peek! Isn't she the cutest thing you ever did see, I hope my baby is just as cute!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Rylee...1 YEAR OLD!
Posted by
Arin
at
8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I cant quit looking at them they are so cute. I am blaming the wind for her hair looking like crap though I swear I fixed it. So cute it was worth the battle she was not an easy one to deal with. The huge scratch on her nose adds a little character good thing we didn't take them the next day when she had two more.
Those are so dang CUTE!!!! You really are amazing. And I can garantee that your baby will be a doll also. You and Brock are both good lookin people. I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!!!!! Anyways back to the pics and you are so good at what you do.
Oh by the way that second picture she totally has jake's eyes. haha
I love the tutu picture! You're getting soooo good! Nice job....and YES! I'm sure your baby will be just as cute!
Thanks for the comment! I missed being at dinner with you guys! It's always a great time! I guess we need to get working on a little tike of our to keep up with all you guys! Can't have our kid being the weirdo, last kid that everyone picks on right?! We all know who's kid that will be!! Ha ha ha!
Hi Arin My name is chelsea my husband works with Lynly and she told me that you take great pictures. My daughter is 5 weeks old and we wanted to get some pictures taken of her and i was wondering if you might be willing to do them. please let me know as soon as possible.
Chelsea
Arin your pictures om here are so cute! my gosh, and yes the darkside i have come to. ha it really is addicting i shouldnt have gotten started on this! But thanks for commenting me im glad i have some friends now! =)
Post a Comment