Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One more...

Sorry, I kinda like these things! Take the quiz and see what Princess you are...we all want to be princesses don't we!


You Are Snow White!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comments:

Mandy said...

So, I took your little princess quiz, but was just too humiliated to post my results....I am Pocohontas! Do I look like a freakin' Pocohontas to you?! I thought for sure I'd be Sleeping Beauty of something...not because of the beauty part so much, but she lived in the forest in a cabin and sang to her little forest friends- which I do ALL THE TIME! Ha ha ha!